Manga – FanFox (MangaFox) crawler
Allow you to crawl data and import manga from Fanfox.net (formly Mangafox.net). It supports both Auto (all mangas) and Manual (single manga) mode. With Proxy settings and various options
Note: since 19.11.2018 – Fanfox.net has updated its HTML structure. The new version 1.1 supports this
The one that you are long-waiting for is here: build a manga site in minutes without manual and boring work of uploading images. The tool will help you to import manga from Fanfox.net (formly Mangafox.com) easily. Features of this plugin:
- Work with all MangaBooth’s themes
- Support auto-mode: scrape all mangas
- Support manual-mode: scrape manga that you specify
- Proxy settings to bypass any anti-crawlers
- Cron-jobs settings
- Upload directly to cloud if you have any CDN settings (blogger, blogspot, amazon, imgur)
Just one click and leave it running.
Note: Plugin is used at your own risks. Although some sources allow you to re-upload after a certain period of time, we are not responsible for any copyright issues when you clone data from other sites.
Warning about uploading to cloud: if you choose to crawl and store data on a cloud storage, it is recomended to use a premium storage like Amazon S3 or a FTP storage. The reason is that there are limitations about number of requests per day and per hour when using free storage like Imgur and Google Photos. It would take time to download images from the Source, and then upload images to the cloud, so it is required to have large max_execution_time setting on your server, as well as sometimes it would break because of uploading limitation.
- #05.12.2019 - v126.96.36.199
- #Fix - some bugs which cause the crawler to be stucked