WP Manga Member Upload PRO
Allow members to submit their own manga. It’s suitable when you have different translator teams or solo artists who can upload their work from front-end. When combine with other membership plugin, you can limit the right to upload easily.
This plugin allows members to upload manga from front-end. It’s suitable when you have different translator teams who can submit their own work. When combine with other membership plugins, you can limit the right to upload easily.
- Allow users to upload manga from front-end
- Allow Manga owner to edit manga, upload chapters from front-end
- Set default pending or published status
- Limit upload permission by user roles
- Admin can review submitted Manga
- Edit Manga from front-end
- Exclude selected users from being reviewed
- Shortcodes to put the form anywhere
- After installed, go to “User Settings”, appear “Add Manga” and “Upload Chapters” page
- To configure, go to Manga > WP Manga Settings
- If you want to customize the page “Add Manga” and “Upload Chapters”, disable “Enable Upload Form in ‘User Settings’ page” box and insert the form in your custom pages using shortcode (see “Using Shortcode”)
- Set “Default Manga Post Status”. If set to “Publish”, submitted Manga and Chapters are not reviewed by published right away. If set to “Pending”, they are in review state before published.
- Check which user roles are allowed to submit manga and upload chapters. You can install a Custom User Roles plugin to extend these roles.
- Enable “Edit Manga” page in Front-end → a Edit button will appear in Manga page allow Manga Owner or Editor and Administrator to edit.
- Review submitted Manga and chapters in Manga > Review Requests
- You can exclude some users from waiting for review. When those users submit manga and chapters, they will not appear in Review Requests but will be published right away
- Shortcode [muupro_upload_manga] to show the submit manga formParameters
- redirect – string – URL to redirect after submit manga. Default no redirect
- other_name – 1/0 – show input field for Alternative Name. Default 0
- horizontalthumb – 1/0 – show file upload for Horizontal Image Thumb. Default 0
- author – 1/0 – show input field for Manga Authors
- author_required – 1/0 – make Manga Authors required or not. Default 0
- artist – 1/0 – show input field for Manga Artists. Default 0
- type – 1/0 – show input field for Manga Type. Default 0
- types – string – list of predefined Manga Types to select from. When “types” is empty, an input box for Manga Type is used, otherwise, a Select Box is used.
- type_required – 1/0 – make Manga Type required or not. Default 0
- status – 1/0 – show select box for Manga Status. Default 0
- adult – 1/0 – show select box for Manga Adult Content. Default 0
- badge – 1/0 – show select box for Manga Badge. Default 0
- tags – 1/0 – show input field for Manga Tags. Default 0
- genres – 1/0 – show list of checkboxes for Manga Genres. Default 0
- release – 1/0 – show input field for Manga Release Year. Default 0
All parameters are optional. For example:
[muupro_upload manga redirect=”https://yoursite.com/add-chapters” horizontalthumb=”1″ author=”1″ author_required=”1″ artist=”1″ description=”1″ other_name=”1″ type= “1” type_required=”0″ status=”1″ genres=”1″ adult=”1″ tags=”1″ badge=”1″]
- Shortcode [muupro_upload_chapters] to show add chapters formParameters
- owner – 1/0 – Require users to be Manga Owner to add chapters to a manga. When “owner” is 0, users can only add chapters to a published manga. They cannot see pending (in review) manga.
- seo – 1/0 – show Chapter SEO field. Default 0
- warning – 1/0 – show Chapter Warning Text field. Default 0
- title – 1/0 – show Chapter Title field. Default 1. If title is not required, Chapter Number is used as title
- extendname – 1/0 – show Chapter Extend Name field. Default 0.
- Create a page for Manga Upload Form. Add shortcode [muupro_upload_manga] to the page content.
Let name it “Submit Manga”, so the URL should be “https://yoursite.com/submit-manga”
- Create another page for Chapter Upload Form. Add shortcode [muupro_upload_chapters] to the page content
Let name it “Submit Chapters”, so the URL should be “https://yoursite.com/submit-chapters”
- Configure the form using shortcode parameters.
- Put links to those pages somewhere so users can access, for example on Main Navigation
- WP Manga Member Upload PRO 1.0+ only supports Manga Type
- Manga Member Upload 1.2.1 (old version) supports all 3 types (Manga, Video, Text – Novel)
- #05.08.2019 - WP Manga Member Upload PRO 1.2.3
- #Fix - cannot save Manga Type and Adult Content
- #Improve - allow to edit Text Chapter Content directly from front-end
- #26.06.2019 - WP Manga Member Upload PRO 22.214.171.124
- #Improve - support WP Manga Watermark plugin
- #26.06.2019 - WP Manga Member Upload PRO 126.96.36.199
- #Fix - cannot save "badge"
- #Fix - allow "admin" & "editor" edit all mangas
- #18.06.2019 - WP Manga Member Upload PRO 1.1.2
- #Fix - property "types" does not work
- #Fix - allow "admin" & "editor" edit all mangas
- #13.06.2019 - WP Manga Member Upload PRO 1.1.1
- #Fix - duplicate posts when viewing as guests in front-end
- #Fix - unable to upload chapters with same chapter number if they were uploaded before and removed
- #Fix - show Chapter Extend Name field in User Settings panel
- #05.06.2019 - WP Manga Member Upload PRO 1.1
- #Add - parameters to shortcode [muupro_upload_chapters] including extendname & title
- #Add - parameters to shortcode [muupro_upload_manga] including release (year)
- #Fix - some bugs
- #31.05.2019 - WP Manga Member Upload PRO 1.0.1
- + Support upload to cloud
- + Add parameters to hide Chapter SEO + Chapter Warning when submitting
- + Fix error - chapter extend name is [object]
- #30.05.2019 - Added WP Manga Member Upload PRO 1.0
#03.01.2019 - Version 1.1.2
- + Fix bug when Chapter Type is hidden when uploading
- + regenerate language file
#27.03.2018 - Version 1.2.1
- + Fix icons class name